Sunday, November 23, 2008

Clown Meat

Since this is a product with a sign and a label, I think it's fair game for the Clowns Are Scary section of The Gallery of the Absurd.

This photo from a grocery store in the UK has made its way around the web, and you might have already seen it. If not, then just take a good long look at the horrors implied here. The words "pork" and "clown" shouldn't really go together, should they? Also, the thought of putting something clown-related into my mouth scares me sh**less.

If you look closely at the sign in front, it says that it's made out of 80% pork. I cringe to think what the other 20% is made of.

1 comment:

beth said...

Clowns have never freaked me out or scared me (unless they were supposed to be freaky or scary). But that lunch meat scares me.

Changing LINKS